SA&AP Depots - Corpus Christi, TX
A SA&AP depot - This depot was built in 1913 and replaced an
earlier SA&AP wooden depot.
This depot was razed for construction of the Corpus Christi
Harbor Bridge in the late 1950's.
A SA&AP depot - A T&NO era view of the above depot.
Return to San
Antonio-Corpus Christi Division Page
Return to Depot Page
Return to Home Page
Last Revised: 11/18/2007